WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We are doing our very best to provide you with the same high level of care and attention to detail that you have become accustomed to receiving at each appointment.
We will continue to follow the sterilization and disinfection guidelines provided by the CDC and OSHA. As you can imagine, these guidelines have changed as a result of the COVID-19 crisis and we are committed to making the necessary changes to follow the new, updated guidelines with additional direction from the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association, and the Pennsylvania Dental Association.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
* Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* You must wear a mask while in our office.
* Taking everyone’s temperature when they enter the office
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
* Continuing personal protective equipment for our team including our front desk staff
* Limiting the number of people who accompany a patient, if you must be accompanied please limit it to one person.
We are doing our very best to get your next appointment scheduled in a timely manner. We respectfully ask that you give us some grace as we work to get everyone seen. We value your trust and loyalty and we are happy to welcome back our patients.